Our grant-making in 2021
During the 2021 calendar year, Oak Foundation’s total net amount granted was USD 338.89 million. This figure includes 440 programme and special initiative grants, and discretionary grants, refunds, and cancellations. Overall, Oak provided programme and special initiative grants to 412 organisations based in 41 countries. The work of these organisations is carried out throughout the world. Not including the special initiative grants, the size of grants varied from approximately USD 40,000 to USD 10.3 million, with an average of USD 760,000.
- We made
- programme and Special Initiative grants to
- organisations in
Total grant-making in 2021
A searchable grant database containing current grants, grant-making criteria and application information is available on Oak Foundation’s website: www.oakfnd.org.
- 292.65 M Total programme grants
- 14.84 M Discretionary grants
- 2.43 M Refunds and cancellations
- 305.06 M Total regular grant-making
- 33.83 M Special Initiative grants
- 338.89 M Net amount granted