Our grant-making in 2020
During the 2020 calendar year, Oak Foundation’s total net amount granted was USD 320.13 million. This ﬁgure includes 445 programme and Special Initiative grants, discretionary grants, refunds, and cancellations. Overall, Oak provided programme and Special Initiative grants to 410 organisations based in 44 countries. The work of these organisations is carried out throughout the world. Not including the Special Initiative grants, the size of grants varied from approximately USD 25,000 to USD 18 million, with an average of USD 700,000.
- We made
- programme and Special Initiative grants to
- organisations in
Total programme and discretionary grant-making in 2020
A searchable grant database containing current grants, grant-making criteria and application information is available on Oak Foundation’s website: www.oakfnd.org.
- 281.71 M Total programme grants
- 25.89 M Discretionary grants
- 1.37 M Refunds and cancellations
- 306.23 M Total regular grant-making
- 13.90 M Special Initiative grants
- 320.13 M Net amount granted